I received my engagements a week ago (or two), but I'm just now getting around to blogging again.
I've been going through a funk. I think I'm back though. Who knows?
We are almost down to a MONTH before our wedding day.
I could not be more excited.happy.nervous.
I had my second dress fitting this week and I just love it.
Invitations go out this week.
Ah. It's all just coming together.
Here are a few of my favorites.
I'm sorry. I just love my ring.
#sorryimnotsorryactually



I think we're pretty cute. Just my personal opinion:)
Wedding planning has been my life.
Well sorta.
It's all I think about really.
Teaching has really taken over my life though.
I actually have a whole weeks worth of math to plan right now.
I'll be back soon.
Happy Weekend:)
Keepcalm.Carryon.





GORGEOUS! I'm so glad you shared them w us and I can't WAIT to see your dress! :D
ReplyDeleteOh, and to answer the question that is your title- I use picmonkey.com :)
I'm so excited for you, Ally! And I've missed you too!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see that your wedding is slowly coming together. Can't believe it's only a month away! It seems like you -just- posted about getting engaged!
XO,
SSDS
P.S., I'm struggling without Picnik, too. :( You should try Picmonkey.com. It's created by the same people. Collage app coming soon!
I would agree 100% with your assessment that you're cute. =] I've been using Gimp, which is like Photoshop, but let me tell you, it's a LOT like photoshop, i.e. not user-friendly.
ReplyDeleteAw you two are VERY cute!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you! These pictures look beautiful, and you guys really are cute together. I expect to see MANY wedding pictures after the big day.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Ally! You are gorgeous and these pictures are so absolutely adorable. So excited for you my dear!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so dang cute! SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Have so much fun on your wedding day and don't stress about it! You won't even notice the little things on the big day!
ReplyDelete