{Kelsey} has decided to up and move to AZ.
Tomorrow :(
I'm actually really happy for her.
I'll miss her though. I try not to think about it.
Maybe I teared up at church yesterday because of it. Maybe I didn't?!!
This weekend I also got to see one of my BFF's from TEXAS!
Tabetha! She came up for a wedding and stayed with me Saturday night.
It had been years since we saw each other. We stayed up until 3am chatting.
I can't wait for her to be back for my wedding:)
{yes. Maybe I did outfit repeat. whops}
Oh. ALSO. We took engagement pictures this weekend.
I'm in love with them.
Happy Monday. Happy Spring Break.
Keepcalm.Carryon
Aww, your pictures are amazing. It looks like such a great time!!
ReplyDeleteSarah
www.comingunstitched.com
You girls are gorgeous! I'm sorry that your friend is leaving, but it sounds like you are really happy for her. :) Thank God for Skype and Facebook, right?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Your photographer and I student taught together. She's so fun!
ReplyDeleteCute pics!
ReplyDeletethanks for the shout out alllyyy! i'm pretty sure we walked around all of downtown slc. yikes. and i love how they turned out!!
ReplyDeleteYour engagements are GORGEOUS, Ally! I'm so sorry you will be apart from your bff again. That's the worst. I know. :(
ReplyDeleteAww, you seeing old friends makes me confident I won't lose touch with all of mine when I leave San Diego. Phoenix is a great place though! You should visit (but not in the summer)!
ReplyDeleteyay for az!! we love it here!!! love your blog, missy.
ReplyDeleteWhen I'm there, double dates will be happening all the time! Hope you are exited like me!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear that you and Kelsey won't be living close to each other anymore. :( At least you'll see her at your wedding, and there is alway Skype!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, you and Dan look phenomenal in your guys' engagement photos! And I love your boots!
XO,
SSDS
You're engagments are so cute! I love when you post about your wedding ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.adashofinspiration.blogspot.com/