This week has been rough.
Tuesday my car broke down. Car problems are honestly the worst.
These really great guys helped me though (while stranded in a parking lot) and Alex Webb made me laugh,
so it could of been worse.
Plus, My sister and her husband just so happened to be in Jersey visiting my parents, so my brother in law so willingly let me use his car the rest of the week.
So even though car problems are really crappy, great things happened.
Then all these beautiful people came to visit...
Great memories made. Love everyone of them.
Then they decided to leave.
Dan was driving me to my sister's apartment to go get my brother in laws car
(did I mention that Dan is driving a new 2012 Jetta? Hate him.)
Well...the car didn't start. Dead battery. I cried. I hate cars.
Maybe this will be a really funny story...next year....but at the moment...
It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to.
At least I still have this girl to hang out with. So I'll stop complaining.
Trials are for everyone, I really do get that. I just hate them. I like to think of myself as a very independent person, I hate asking people to have to help me. Maybe it's my pride, I don't know, but it is really hard for me. So this week, I'm learning how to let people help me and I am so thankful for the friends that have/are taking the time to to help me and show their love towards me.
I'm forever grateful for them.
Keepcalm.Carryon.
ps. My birthday is actually tomorrow and I better not be crying.


Booo for the dead car battery. :( I hate when that happens!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Sending you smiles - no tears!
ReplyDeleteLife sucks sometimes...but it always gets better.
ReplyDeleteCar problems are seriously the worst. One time my car died in the middle of a busy street in utah. WORST DAY EVER. But I hope your birthday makes up for the terrrible day.
ReplyDeleteJust get a new car. I'm sure your dad will be game. Have a great birthday, but please don't cry.
ReplyDeleteya know... you sure don't have a problem asking me to do things for you...
ReplyDeletefor example: "Katie you do my unit and... ya!"
Need I say more?
I can't wait to give you YOUR pointless present ;D
First, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! Second, it sounds like your week began with a rough start, but got... semi better? At least you get to hang out with your wonderful friends! :)
ReplyDeleteI've missed your posts and am glad you're back!
XO,
SSDS
P.S. thanks for entering my giveaway!
Gotta love those trials. Just not on bday week please! Love you. Although the pictures of everyone make me super sad I'm not there, I'm glad y'all had fun! You and kels are seriously beautiful!! Miss you both!!
ReplyDelete