Ok. Let's blog Texas.
The minute I got to the airport I could feel my Texas pride shine.
I loved that all the cars had Texas license plates and I even loved the heat.
No sun can compare to the Texas sun.
The whole trip was amazing. I loved every moment of it.
If you're not a Texan, you just will not understand the second picture.
Mums. It's a homecoming tradition that you wear one.
Only the ones in the picture are super lame.
I for real has the b.e.s.t mums.
Melissa and our friend Michelle came down for a day and we went to NASA to check out their rocket ships. Let me tell ya, I'm kinda a closet nerd. I was so excited to see the rockets.
ps. They are HUGE.
We went to Galveston {Texas version of a beach} and to the Kemah Boardwalk.
Which let me just tell you, they have quite the freaky roller coaster.
Overall, Texas was great. I loved being able to see Dan and meet his Family.
I'm here in Utah now.
So far, its been great. Really. I love everything about it.
Plus, I'm currently living with one of the best families I know.
School starts tomorrow. So I feel like I'll finally have a good schedule going on in my life.
The only thing I'm missing right now is my reality TV.
I can't even tell you the last time I sat down to watch TV. Maybe this is a good thing?
Idk. But this girl needs her weekly dose of the Kardashian Family.
This post is super wordy. Next blog post will hopefully be something exciting and cool.
Happy Birthday Dan! Can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend:)
Keepcalm.Carryon

Love love love this. Have fun with the tiny humans tomorrow! Love you!
ReplyDeleteFun! I don't get the pictures at all, but you and melissa look good hahah
ReplyDeleteyou are the cutest!!!! come see me lover
ReplyDelete