I have all night for that. right?
Ever since I moved to Utah my life has been a complete whirlwind {at least that's how I feel}.
My car was broken for like 2 weeks.
I had more than one emotional breakdown.
I was constantly exhausted--seriously 6am everyday. How do people do it?
But overall, I really am grateful.
I'm living with an amazing family right now.
My friends are wonderful.
My boyfriend can cross-stitch.
{Seriously, he cross-stitched a keepcalm.carryon for me} Adorable.
I love teaching 5th grade.
I have the best sister and brother-in-law.
I have the cutest nephew ever.
The list really does go on.
Miss. Kelsey Boo is such an example to me.
Many mornings when we are getting ready for work--I'm jamming to music and she is listening to talks.
This morning, instead of turning on Taylor Swift, I listened to this:
Even if we don't share the same religious beliefs, this will benefit you.
I had a different day because of how I started it.
It was a good day.
Keepcalm.Carryon.

Aw, so sorry Utah's been kind of rough on you. :/ it'll get better! Sounds like you've had plenty of awesome things happening too though! :)
ReplyDeleteHow do you stay so positive?! You are an example to me.
ReplyDeleteally. you are amazing. seriously. i'm going to miss you stay forever.
ReplyDeletewhen are you coming to rexburg?
ReplyDeleteOh and I just moved away from Utah!!! I'm sorry you've had not the best luck! Hopefully it turns around! And I agree 6 am is WAY too early! And I just found out you are coming to the BLOG PAR-TAY! (Gentri told me, we're planning it!) That will be funnnn!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable nephew! :D
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love that your boyfriend can cross-stitch, that's awesome! :)
you definately need to post a pick of that cross stitch :)
ReplyDelete