Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm with my bff so....

I'm living in Utah.
With my bff.
Life is crazy. Seriously. 
Or more so being a teacher is crazy. 
Working 8-5 is not my thing. Plus I feel like I've been driving around the state of Utah.
With all of that said, aren't you glad I'm here?
I have a goal to catch up on reading all of your blogs.
I also have a goal to blog about my wonderful trip to Texas.
And maybe even a blog post about updating my life and to express to my dad that he is still the number one man in my life:)
I should also blog about how my parent's basement flooded the day before I moved out, how their house got hit by lightening, they felt the east coast earthquake, and now a hurricane.
I'm glad I'm in Utah. 

In the meantime, I'm heading to target. 
I'm in a desperate need for hangers.

Keepcalm.Carryon.

8 comments:

  1. GAH!!! I've been so busy I ALMOST forgot you were here! (almost= I thought about it a few days ago and have since been going a million miles an hour) Will you be at church on Sunday?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Story: your blog friend Kelsey(or maybe real life friend?), whose blog I read maybe twice? Well, One of those said times she talked about a note being passed to her by some boy in stake conference. Yeah, he passed it to me. to then pass to her. I felt very awkward. Small world though, mmm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8-5 is rough huh?! But I'm so excited for you to be in Utah and for your life! Have so much fun and good luck with the kids on monday! Sooooo happy I got to see you and Dan in Texas. So much fun :) Love you!
    oh and p.s.
    you and dan are so adorable. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ally!

    i've missed your posts! i mentioned you in one of mine that i put up a few days ago. it has to do with keep calm carry on stuff. :D glad to hear you are having a good time in utah. i want to hear about your texas trip!

    sorry to hear about your parent's basement! i hope things are looking up now!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just glad you were here. Soon enough I will be there. So you're going to have to blog about how you are happy that I'm there! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohooooo! you're here!! welcome to the best place on earth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i feel complete now that you blogged... and that you are here with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. You've really moved out and are on your own, huh! Keep ups updated on how it goes!

    ReplyDelete