Sunday, August 14, 2011

Food for thought.

Don't you hate waiting for the things you want?
It's always been something I haven't been great at.
I want.Iwant.Iwant.
I hate waiting. 
I was reminded after seeing this quote, that not everything is up to me.
I'm pretty thankful for that.
Because timing really is everything.

Happy Sunday!
Keepcalm.Carryon

11 comments:

  1. Totally stealing this for a YW handout to go with a lesson! I love that you shared this on here! Chin up, and keep playing the "waiting game!"
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I identify so well with what you're sharing. Neal A. Maxwell = so wise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timing is everything.. I love that you keep being reminded of that cause that means I do too... Can it be December? Shoot i'd take june!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE this. ps girl i love your blog. i have been a terrible bloggie (commenter) but you are just awesome.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quote so much! It's a favorite that's for sure!

    hope all is well!

    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is one lovely quote...

    I am quite impatient

    and need to be reminded regularly

    that God's timing is perfect ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. i couldn't agree with you more. :) sometimes all we need to do is be patient, and things will slowly fall into place.

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post. Def a great reminder fo sho, thank you Ally! Love you and luckily I don't have to wait too long before vacation #2! See ya in 6 days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So true. I have a serious impatience problem... :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah, i have to remember the same thing too.
    i hate waiting but it's always worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so true! such a great reminder! also...what is up with the comment above mine? that is a scammer! be careful!

    and second, I am hosting a giveaway on my blog today for ashley from the shine project of a cute custom necklace. The Shine Project Giveaway You should check it out and enter!!!

    and third, do you still come to lake michigan for vacation?!? If you are ever here you should let me know, I love meeting blog friends!

    xo, ashley

    ReplyDelete