Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm easy to please.

Here are some of the recent things that have been making me happy.
{all pictures taken via cellphone}
 1. Maddie. She is straight up crazy and if she plays in my room one more time.
Off with her head. Not really, but you think the girl would get it through her head that
my room is off limits. 
She is funny though. And cute. I'll give her that.
2. I've never been a necklace girl. 
Recently, I've been loving them. They seem to put together any outfit for me.
3. I nanny for those 4 feet right there. 
Remind me to never have twins.
e.v.e.r

Oh and I'll be in this state in just 8 days.
I can't wait to be back in the Great State of Texas.
{We all know it's the best state in all of America. Just admit that you wish you were Texan too}
My only problem with Texas right now is:
What am I suppose to wear? Because it's too hot for clothes.

Another thing that has been making me happy is the fact that this is my last week working.
I've worked two jobs this summer.
I nanny by day and work retail by night.
I lovelovelove both of my jobs.
But having two jobs is just so unlike me. {hahaha}
So....yes....I'm very excited for Saturday.


Favorite song of the moment.
Keepcalm.carryon.

10 comments:

  1. I am so so so so so so so excited you're coming to Texas. I can't wait to see you!!! It'll be so fun. And I'm sure Texas will be so glad to have you back that it'll cool down to like...90 of we're lucky. That's pushing it though. Maybe 99. At least get out of the triple digits. Love you! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never been a big necklace girl either.. but you're right, they do pull an outfit together! i am so excited for you to be heading to texas! I feel your excitement as i am off to my home town next week! yay for home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long are you here for? We will be in Dallas Thursday night through Sunday. We HAVE to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure that Texas wouldn't mind some nudity. I mean, if it's that hot ...
    Besides, they're totally liberal, yes? :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just go naked.. I'm sure you wont hear any complaints from dan...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want twins so bad! And, shorts and t's girl. That's what I live in. Oh, and large men's wear tops and leggings. Keeping cool and wick away sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have tons of fun in Texas? i can't remember... is that where your boyfriend lives? :)

    P.S. Maddie is way too adorable!

    P.P.S. I think I need to go back to school... because today is actually not 11-11-11. Haha!! It's actually 8-11-11. I have no idea why i thought it was the date I said it was. Please forgive me!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your blog!!! Have fun being back home! I love that your living in NJ it's so fun to read about (it's where I'm from)!


    p.s. follow me! :) http://tatesssa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww how fun! I have been to Texas like in the airport and my sister served there temporarily on her mission when she was waiting for her visa but good luck deciding what to wear! It is so hard to find modest things for the intense heat!!! :)

    Ashley Sloan

    ReplyDelete
  10. just found your blog and love this post, super cute pictures!
    Have a fab time in Texas, sounds like fun!

    Abigail x

    ReplyDelete