Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Crazy Cat

I saw this quote and died laughing.
{not really died, but you get the point}
Mainly because I'm crazy.
I read this quote to Dan and he completely agreed.
I really don't blame him.
{We both got a good laugh}

I was mean to him the other night because of the way he was eating pistachios.
Well it was more of the sound that the nut makes when its crack.
I'm super sensitive to sounds.
For example:
I can't watch a basketball game with the sound on because of the squeaky 
sound their shoes make on the court.
Dan thinks I'm completely ridiculous...and slightly crazy.
He told me that I "need to get over it."
I told him he was not be sensitive to my feelings.
My mom told me to get use to because guys make all sorts of noises that you don't want to hear.
{haahahahhahhahaaahaha}
So can you think of a time that you were being legit crazy??

Keepcalm.Carryon.

6 comments:

  1. I am "legit crazy" about having a clean porch. I sweep it at least twice a day, and sometimes pick up individual leaves with my hands that have the potential of blowing onto the porch. Once, I actually picked the dead leaves off the tree so they WOULDN'T blow off and land on my territory. Derek totally makes fun of me, but I don't want nasties getting into my extremely clean house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! About an hour ago at lunch. Chris tried to claim the last cold diet coke in the fridge AFTER I had set it aside already and I just about lost it on him! Poor guy!

    Oh Ally, I always think of you at basketball games! *Squeak Squeak Squeak*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always crazy!! I love the quote. Made me burst out laughing. So true. Girls are just crazy... especially you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of a time when I haven't been legit crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, i LOVE your new banner! did you make it? it's really cute!

    Second, you and your boyfriend are hilarious! this post cracked me up. speaking of crazy, the other day, i called my boyfriend out for breathing too loud. looking back, i was a little crazy. haha!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete