I'm glad I have tomorrow off.
This song came on while I was at work.
It reminds me of Kelsey--its her fav.
Plus, its impossible to not start rocking your hips when this song comes on.
Don't deny it. It makes you dance too.
Can someone please agree with me when I say:
Waking up
&
Working out
on Monday's is almost impossible.
Does anyone else feel this way?
Running felt close to impossible this morning--it was unbearable.
Here's to Monday being over:)
Keepcalm.Carryon.GoodNight
ps. you should probably head over here
and check out that pretty girl's rockin give away.
Love that song!
ReplyDeleteAw!! Thanks so much for the shoutout!! And I totally agree with you on working out on Mondays!! Should be the best day right?? Wrong. My best days are Saturday. Who knew?!
ReplyDeleteLove that song! Definitely gets me dancin' =]
ReplyDeleteI always have to listen to upbeat inspiring music to get into the whole exercising in the morning thing.
1. i am seriously so proud of you. 16min tomorrow pretty girl you can rock it!
ReplyDelete2. your post inspired me to blog. ...i'm not sure if i will, but i know i really need to.
3. i love you boo.
I am so proud of you for waking up and working out. YOu are my idol. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteAnd that song will forever and always remind me of Kelsey.
Love you.
You inspire me to get by booty out of bed and exercise! Also, where are you working?!?
ReplyDeleteally! you make my so happy! you are way too nice. i know exactly how you feel about mondays and working out. i went through the exact same thing yesterday. but way to go for doin it anyways! totally worth it, right? right :) and where is your new job?!
ReplyDeleteDarling your blog is absolutely adorable! It's so happy and fun! I followed. :) If you want/have time/whatever, check mine out too! http://peaces-of-mee.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletehaha you go girl! I think working out in the morning on any day is basically impossible!
ReplyDelete