Did you think that I would actually use a real camera this week?
If you did, sorry to disappoint. WebCam it was.
It just saves my mom and I tons of time.
I promise though, at one point this summer--she will learn how to take pictures.
{Blazer:Gap, Ruffle Tank: Gap, Skinny Jeans: Gap, Belt: Gap, Flats: Gap, Watch: Target}
Yes. I am a walking, talking Gap ad today.
I should probably be embarrassed, but I'm not.
We all know it's my dying passion to own everything in the Gap.
Now, Lets talk pony tails.
I'm really into pony's right now.
But I found out this morning that dirty pony's are much better than clean.
Who agrees with me here?
<---Dirty/Clean---->
My hair has been weird all day. Maybe that's actually because I washed it.
Who knows?
What I do know is that I rather rock a dirty pony than a clean pony.
Now, I just want to talk about my favorite boys.
They all have blogs.
These boys are the most amazing.
Seriously, if you need a hook up, hit me up.
Except Dan, I call dibs.
Let the rumors fly with this one.
Keepcalm.Carryon.
Don't forget to check out what Kelsey wearing.



Yep. Dirty hair is better for me too! Love how you're a walking GAP ad today.
ReplyDeletexoxo
You seriously kill me. I love your blog!
ReplyDelete1. I'm just glad you washed it even though I know you enjoy the dirty hair better..
2. Why are your photos from the neck down?? Weird.
3. You don't have to call dibs. :)
I feel like you need to teach me how to do the pony right.. with the hair wrapped around it... yeah... vlog it!!
ReplyDeleteAlso read Ryans blog... if you and Kelsey don't want him.. I'll take him =D
Yeah... i just said that.
Voice me soon woman!
I usually feel the prettiest, the dirtier I am/the less I try. but pony tails just aren't so cute on me! I wish, but no...
ReplyDeleteHook Me Up!! hahaha! :) Jk. Unless you want too! Totally kidding... sorta. K, I'm done. haha!
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with the dirty vs. clean ponytail. and I am a ponytail lover, so I would know!
I still haven't mastered the pony tail! Hope all is well with you! I miss sharing cadburry eggs with our table.
ReplyDeletei feel like dan and ally is officially official. why was i not aware until JUSt now?!!!! pick up your phone please. lovely post and loving your pony.
ReplyDeletexoxo
i absolutely love how this post had a little bit of everything in it: clothing, hair, and boys! :)
ReplyDeletei'm really excited to read what your guy friends wrote about dating. seeing what a guy's perspective on this topic always interests me.
i hope things are well with you!
XO,
SSDS
Such a cute a outfit! I love that watch from Target, I had the same one and just lost it and I'm soo sad because it was my favorite! haha
ReplyDelete