Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stephanie Mullin: I love you

My mom is awesome.
She really does make me want to be a better person.
Inspiring,Kind.Loving.Patient.
are just a few words to describe how amazing she really is.
At dinner tonight my dad was saying the prayer and he started crying when he talked about my mom.
I hope that my future husband loves me as much as my dad loves my beautiful mother.
Happy Mother's Day
I love you!

KeepCalm.CarryOn.HappyMothersDaytoALL:)

4 comments:

  1. oh lovely. i love mothers day. it's just wonderful. love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is so beautiful!! :) Happy mothers day to her! It was SO fun and crazy meeting kelsey today! I never thought I'd meet a fellow blogger right in my own YSA ward! haha! AND I know a couple of girls that know you! Beth Taylor and Leslie Bucklew (dow). Ring a bell??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! And I'm SOOOOOOOO glad you've entered my giveaway!! I'm so excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom is so beautiful! Annd your dad is so sweet...I can't wait to have a husband like that either <3

    ReplyDelete