It was lovely.
I ate my usual Rasin Bran Crunch.
Cleaned my room and got ready.
All by 10am.
Lovely.
I couldn't make my mind up for Music Monday.
All of these songs are just lovely to me.
You know when you hear a song and you think "um, this is my life?"
yeah...this is my life.
How true is this quote:
I love it. A good friend told me the other night that
"patience is virture"
I just have a love/hate relationship with that saying.
Anybody else with me on this?
I just can't wait for certain things to happen.
This is the summer of patience.
No doubt about that.
Happy Monday. Love all of you!
Keepcalm.Carryon

a looks as a nice day!:) Have a good monday!xx
ReplyDeletePatience is something I need to work on too. :P I love all of these song too!
ReplyDeleteUm I love everything about this! OH my goodness so so cute!! I have a love/hate relationship with that phrase too by the way. I love Lady Antebellum. I love you!
ReplyDeleteyou do know that it is raisin BRAN right? hahaha i miss you. a lot.
ReplyDeletealso, if you were here you would love out kitten. don't deny it.
Patience is not easy. Agree with you.
ReplyDeletexx
Heel in Mint
true words. great post :)
ReplyDeleteI love "Rolling in the Deep" and so happy it was on Gleezers last week. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteditto.
ReplyDeleteit seems like a lot of people are in a really antsy place in life lately! you are not alone!
ReplyDeleteThe last song is from Glee... really? Alright, I wont hold it against you. And yes, this summer is the summer of patience...
ReplyDeleteAUGUST!
as usual, i love everything about your posts, especially this one! the quote, the songs = love.
ReplyDeletei couldn't agree with you more about being able to relate to a song. for me, the artist that does that best is TAYLOR SWIFT! :)
XO,
SSDS
p.s., have a great week!