Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday: KeepcalmCarryOn

Have you read Kelsey's blog?
Her latest post is about her broken phone.
Guess what?
Mines broken too. Straight up.
If you call me, my battery lasts about 15 minutes. Then it's a goner.
I've been using my house phone. It's awesome.
Reminds of being 15 and sneaking the house phone late at night:)
Goodbye Blackberry Storm, its been real.
Hello White IPhone 4.

okokokok.
So I'm a super happy girl today.
Maybe it's the fact that I'm wearing my robe today.
{its laundry day}
Maybe it's the fact that I'm not wearing an ounce of make-up today.
Maybe its the fact that I got paid today.
Maybe it's the fact that I had a good run today.
Maybe it's the fact that it's been raining this week and I love it.
Maybe it's the fact that Oprah is touring Ralph Lauren's Ranch right now.
OR
Maybe it's the fact that I received this book in the mail today.
{Robe: Target, Book: gift from Dan}
Dan sent me this book.
Isn't he the greatest?
Like for real. The greatest.
Yup. I'm Happy.
And today, I can thank Dan for that.

keepcalm.carryon.

5 comments:

  1. I love my big fluffy robe. It's too hot here- I'm jealous you still get to wear yours! Too cute!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy I got to watch you open that gift! Yay for day of happiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw!!! Happy Day!!! :D I'm happy for you! Haha! Oh and you look great without any makeup!! Wish i looked that good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day in a store in canada they had a bunch of shirts that said " keep calm...then silly things like and eat a cupcake." I thought of you and wanted to buy you one! P.S I love music mondays and twin tips thursdays. I REALLY missed last weeks fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I love happy days! Things just all fall into place perfectly... it's the best. :]

    ReplyDelete