You can't just go and delete Wednesday's post.
Seriously.
Lets recap, shall we?
My entire outfit was from the Gap.
I confessed that I rather have dirty hair then clean hair.
& I dibs Dan.
Overall, it was a post that I didn't want to be deleted.
I'm currently hanging out in my robe. Watching Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.
Favorite quote:
"One day, I tweeted Justin over 100 times."
What the ish?
Maddie's home sick from school today. Joy.
This truly does reflect my life.
Keepcalm.Carryon
and don't forget its F.R.I.D.A.Y.
ps. I have a crush on JB.
Straight up.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I'm watching it right now too! And I seriously thought of you when that girl said she tweeted him 100 times, hahaha. Love that picture! And I love you!
ReplyDeleteI love your life.
ReplyDeleteBlogger deleted my post from Wednesday, too, which is uber-sad because I received some amazing comments that I wanted to share with the world.
How lame.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
you & your little sister are so cute!
ReplyDeleteaaawh so cute photo!xx
ReplyDeletewhat a cute photo.
ReplyDeletei love bieber too. mmm he is so delish!
hope you have fun working this weekend.
i am on day one of giving up cherry coke...I am going through withdrawls...yuck!
xo
ashley-warner.blogspot.com
hahaha! So cute. :) Oh and I totally commented on your post before it was deleted. In case you missed it I said something along the lines of: "Hook me up! haha! Jk. Well, sorta. But I really am... Unless you really want to! hahaha!"
ReplyDeleteWe were watching JB:NSN last night. I'm willing to look past our age difference because of that voice.! He's so talented.
ReplyDeleteAlso.
Slow-Mo Hair whip? Hysterical!
blogger sucks. i love how bieber's songs talk about life experiences, like he's actually lived a lot at age 12 or whatever.
ReplyDeletei love jb,
ReplyDelete