Well 4 days, but it might as well be a week.
If you're new to reading my blog-- I have a sister who is 7. I'm 23.
Oh and my older sister is 25 and my older brother is 27.
Yeah...she was a surprise, but the best surprise ever.
So this week I'm a single working mother.
Our first morning together went really smoothly. She didn't even yell at me for brushing the tangles out of her hair.
She did tell me that she "wanted her mom" to make her lunch...that didn't happen.
Did you happen to watch the Billboard Music Awards last night?
Taylor Swift won the first award of the night.
Beyonce seriously killed it.
Justin Bieber new artist of the year.
Plus he is straight up adorable.
He also kissed his gf on national television. My heart may or may not of broke at that moment.
I'm ready for summer. So I listen to country music.
All.The.Time.
I just discovered this song and lovelovelove it.
I don't know why, but you know when you sing to a song and just think you sound amazing?
That's this song.So listen to it and love it. mmmk?
What are you looking forward to this week?
I'm looking forward to the beach this weekend.
Also, just found out I get paid every Friday.
Holla.
Happy Monday!
Keepcalm.Carryon
Bieber scares me, but it was definitely sexy time between him and Selena. I enjoyed that. Even though she does look 10 years older than him. Which is kind of creepy.
ReplyDeleteGood luck being a mother for 4 days.
I would epically fail.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
The Billboard awards last night were legit, and yes my heart may have broken a little when JB publicly kissed Selena, and Beyonce is my idol.
ReplyDeleteI love that song by the way, I bought that c.d. on my road trip from Idaho to Texas, and loved it. Want me to burn it for you?
I love how far behind in country music you are... But i will still love you..
ReplyDeleteIt needs to be closer to the end of summer...
AUGUST!
Ooooh no, Bieber kissed Selena?... I know I'm like 7 years older than him, but that just broke my heart a little. In a totally non creeper way.
ReplyDeleteAlso, i have a melt down every week watching The Biggest Loser. And starting today The Bachelorette. Watching Ashley H drains me emotionally...
xoxo
HAHAHA!! i don't know why i am laughing hysterically, but i am. maybe because you said your heart broke about jb. mine would have too, i guess. i love that you listen to country more when summer comes around, because that is so TRUE! same here.
ReplyDelete