The other day my friend told me that being an owner of an airplane in my future was just not reality.
Then I was telling him how Kim Kardashian's engagement ring was 20.5 carats.
I guess that's not reality either.
Do you want to know what is my reality?
Tuesday June 7th, I'll be heading to NYC to take some pictures for Ann Taylor Loft.
Hilarious? Yes. I'm excited though. I get to be treated like a model. All day.
Plus, I could be chosen to have my pictures posted in Loft stores around the world. {hahahahahhhahahaha}
I'll take it.
So maybe if I hit it big in the modeling world, I'll be able to have that airplane and buy myself a 20.5 carat ring?
Lets all be real though, no 5'2 girl will ever hit it big in the modeling world.
And that really just is reality.
Keepcalm.Carryon.
20.5 carats? Holy geez! Cool about the modeling! What a fun post to look forward too!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Oh my gosh! Yay for you!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the ann taylor loft opportunity!! that is so exciting! please tell us how it goes! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S.
no matter what anyone says, i think you should continue to dream big... airplanes and all!
That is awesome. I'm so jealous!! You're gorgeous. Can't wait for the update!
ReplyDeleteK wait, what?!?! Please tell me more!! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteGASP!! YOU ARE?! :D YES PLEASE can we be real life friends?! Best friends! haha! SO excited! And when you're famous- I'll take all of your hand-me-downs! This is perfect. hahaha!
ReplyDeleteOh, and you better GET ready to be my "blogger of the week". Cause it is a-comin!
i want to see pics of your modeling poses. thanks!
ReplyDeletewhat what what? I am WAY too excited for you. I think it might be a good idea that you don't quit.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like fun! Chris and I will gladly travel with you on your plane but only if you come visit us at our 100 acre ranch in Colorado.
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
whaaaaaaaaaaaat??! That is AWESOME! omg I know someone famous :) woohoo for you! Can't wait to see what happens!
ReplyDeleteAnn Taylor Loft is my heaven! Did you know they give discounts to teachers!?! Have a blast and work it!
ReplyDeleteHow did you get that opportunity? I adore Loft and if I see you in ads, I'll totally go "I know her" and pretend to be all cool. Please share your experience.
ReplyDeletethats freaking awesome! maybe i would go to loft then. let us know how it goes! i had to come over and get my dose of ally :)
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't take that big of a ring on your private plane. It's too much extra weight.
ReplyDelete