Thursday, May 19, 2011

TV Meltdown

Confession #1:
I cried watching TV three times this week.
During three different TV shows.
Army Wives, Gossip Girl, and Glee.
yeahhh...I said Gossip Girl.

Confession #2:
I forgot to tape Grey's tonight.
Meltdown just occurred.
I.am.so.mad
seriously.

Keepcalm.Carryon

9 comments:

  1. Missed gossip girl! Ah! I need to find it online!!! I cry whenever there is something about animals on. Haha! I steer clear of animal planet. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay. I cried during something really embarrassing this week too...what was it...Top Chef? America's Next Top Model? Oh who knows. It happens so often they all blend together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried during "Gossip Girl," too, but you already know that.
    I seriously bawled my eyes out.
    I love Blair and Chuck. So.Very.Much. <333

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. You watch Army Wives?!?! Oh my gosh that makes me so happy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything makes me cry. Especially songs on the radio on my way to work. Then I have messed up make up. Great. I need to toughen up haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm Glee was TOTALLY tear worthy this week! I love Sue Sylvester more and more each episode!

    ReplyDelete
  7. uhh too bad your parents had to move and you wouldn't come here for summer so I could do your hair! &trust me, I would love to get my hands on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I just say that I haven't seen any of those three tv shows?? And I hear good things about them all! However a girl can only fit so many Real Housewives on her tivo :)

    and I DID record Greys but have yet to watch it. Can't you watch it online?

    ReplyDelete
  9. gossip girl? i am way behind! i need to catch up i guess.

    ReplyDelete