Monday, May 30, 2011

Baby Booties.

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!
I'm not posting a song for today, but you should probably just listen to
"Proud to be an American" and call it a day.
Or if you are of Texas Blood you should youtube
 "God Bless Texas" and do a little line dance:)

I spent the weekend at the Jersey Shore and got a tan {more like sunburn}.
Who doesn't love rosy cheeks and freckles on their shoulders?

More important news:
My sister and her husband, Jon, welcomed their precious baby boy into the world today.
Happy Birthday Kingston Micheal Stoddard!
6lbs. 14oz. and 20.5ins.
Yes, Jon is wearing an "Awesome Dad" t-shirt.
His facebook status went a little something like this:
"Took a while to get to the hospital, probably because I was changing into my
"I'm an awesome dad t-shirt.""
I laughed.
Isn't he cute?
I love him. I cannot wait to be his ONLY babysitter starting in August.
Also, I'll be headed to Baby Gap tomorrow because they have the cutest baby booties.
Baby booties just warm my heart.
ps. I do have a picture of mother and baby, but I'm pretty sure once the drugs wear off--she would make me remove it off my blog immediately.

Keepcalm.Carryon

7 comments:

  1. Um love this!!! That baby is so precious!!!!!!! Welcome to the world Kingston! You are such a great Aunt Ally!
    Oh and God Bless Texas...HOLLLAAAA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love!!! So freaking cute! Tell Meg congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw!!! Yay! Congrats to ur family!!! :D so you'll be in Utah as their nanny? How long will you be here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you send that picture of Meg and the baby to me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special day for Jon and Meghan! xoxo Congrats Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the life of being the COOL aunt. Don't let maddie take that from you =D

    ReplyDelete