Which makes me so happy--really.
It's just something about those summer night meals outside that make the long winter's worth it.
Now that I finally have some color on my legs, I pulled out all my summer skirts.
Loving them.
{Skirt: Gap, Shirt: H&M, Sandals: Ann Taylor Loft, Watch: Target}
Today the universe is working against me.
I'm not sad or in a bad mood.
I'm just bummed out.
I received two emails today that just bummed me out completely.
I was just really excited for certain things happening in my future and something is always put on hold.
So this song is in honor of all of us that are having a "bum" kind of day.
But this boy just puts a smile on my face.
There's also another boy that puts a smile on my face. Thats for another post, another day:)
Keepcalm.Carryon
ps. Is anyone else having trouble commenting on blogs?
I can on some and I can't on others.
It's driving me c.r.a.z.y.


I've been having some not so fun mostly bummer weeks the last little bit. Hopefully summertime brings smiles and fun times! You look darling, ps!
ReplyDeleteI heard that switching Internet browsers allows you to comment on blogs. It's caused by Internet Explorer.
ReplyDeleteThat's just what I heard.
I have not experienced any issues, and I use Safari for Mac.
P.S. YAY for summer skirts!
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Yes! I had that same issue. Dumb. And I've heard those bummed out days called the dolldrums. It means being sad for reasons unexplained. Been there. I'm sorry you're in the dolldrums. :( you look gorgeous!! Did you lighten your hair?
ReplyDeleteyou're so beautiful ally! im sorry you're having a bum day. to be honest, my week has been bum. but we just work through these lovely "bum" times and it's all ok right! and yes, i feel like its finally summer and that thought just makes me so happy! there's nothing like a homemade burger, corn on the cob and watermelon. yum! hope your day gets better!
ReplyDeleteYou CAN'T leave us hanging on that note about a boy! UGGGH! AlLy!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
tan and beautiful. bum days are rough, really i know. just think about something awesome that will be happening some time super soon. !!!!!!!!!!!! love you!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI second everything Kelsey just said! And I love that song! And you! Oh i'm so jealous of your tan.
ReplyDeleteCute baby!!! Love your outfit. Yes, I have been having some problems with reading blogs and commenting on the posts. Blogger is crazy sometimes :)
ReplyDeletexx
Heel in Mint
Hey be happy! Life isn't fun when you are bummed...
ReplyDeletebut bum days S.U.C.K