It's official. Stephanie Mullin Cannot. I repeat cannot take pictures.
Like I don't know what to do--I think I'm going to have to put WardRobe Wednesday to rest until August.
This is the best one. Don't even ask my what my right eye is doing.
{Shirt:Gap, White Pants: Gap, Watch: Target}
I wear all GAP, yet the GAP won't hire me. Lame.
Here's the photo shoot. My mom and I were laughing THE entire time.
Oh well, it made for an interesting/funny afternoon.
Oh and I think I might get a job. YAY!
Yesterday I read this blog post.
I then thought a lot about self worth.
When I was in Vegas, one night we were sitting around the bonfire and the question was asked
"What is the most favorite thing about your physical body?"
That's a really tough question for girls.
One of my friends turned to me and said "I don't love anything about myself"
Having self worth and finding happiness in yourself is so vital in today's world.
The media portrays images of what a girl "should" look like. Its hard. We compare ourselves.
Well then I watch GLEE last night. It was called "Born This Way"
This song was sung.
We need to start accepting ourselves the way we are and to realize that we truly are beautiful.
We need to embrace those around us that may seem different because of how they look,
their race, or their disability.
My challenge to you this week or even month is to choose something that you don't like about yourself
and focus on loving that flaw.
You're Beautiful. Rock what you got.
Keepcalm.CarryOn.BeHappy.LoveYourself
Don't forget to check out Kelsey's WardRobe Wednesday!




miss motivational speaker over here. but seriously. love this post. oh and that night around the bonfire was a favorite night in my book, mostly because our friends are for real bomb{dot}com.
ReplyDeletexoxo
I love this! Your mom is a better photographer than I could ever be. So good job mamma Mullin! Proud of ya!
ReplyDeletep.s. don't admit to watching glee..
LOVE IT. Such a nice little pick me up. Just what I needed. And despite what you consider your moms lack of ability in taking a picture you still look adorable.
ReplyDeletehaha how funny that we posted about the same thing yesterday?! It's so true though. I love this. We all need inspiration!
ReplyDeleteOh I just love how you and Kelsey somehow end up matching! Also I love your new header and I love this blog post! I am definitely going to do this challenge starting tomorrow :)!
ReplyDeleteI so need to do this!! :) Thank you for the inspiration. And thank you so much for following me!!! :D It seriously made my day!!! I am your newest follower as well! Can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteLove your post and shout out to glee. I loved the episode. I've been thinking about what would be on my "shirt" all day! You're too cute! xoxo
ReplyDeleteuhm I love you! you are my favorite.. and I would love to know someone in ny. want to show me around?
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I always hate taking outfit pictures. Ian always laughs at me but he still likes being my photographer...
ReplyDeleteally! sorry i have been such a bad blog friend! i feel like i made a promise to myself to read your blog more often after the last comment i left you. :( life has been busy, but that is no excuse!
ReplyDeleteanyway, similar to all of your other posts, i LOVE this one! your words about self worth, i couldn't agree with more.
good luck on getting a job girl! you seem to have such a great personality, any place would be lucky to have you! ...oh, and the fact that GAP wouldn't hire you, you wouldn't have wanted to work there anyway! i have a friend who used to work there, and she hated it! so, you're not missing out on much. :)
take care!
XOXO
SSDS
That book looks really good! Loving your outfit!
ReplyDeleteMonique xx
misszuman.blogspot.com
You are so super cute! Thanks for stopping by :)I'm basically in love with your blog, and have ecided that we should be bloggy friends. yay!
ReplyDeletethis seems to be a trending theme as of now ish!
ReplyDeletehttp://ewinmawie.blogspot.com/2010/07/karen-carpenter-was-right.html
also read this post:
http://ewinmawie.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-is-beautiful.html
love your blog! so darling!
ReplyDelete