Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday's Twin Tip

Welcome to the first
Thursday's Twin Tip!
You see, Kelsey and I are straight up twins.
We wear the same outfits. Usually not planned. Key word. Usually.
We graduated together. {and wore the same outfits to graduation}
We have the same friends.
We both can't get jobs...hahaha...seriously though.
And for a last example of how we are twins...we just commented on a friend's facebook status at the same time and said the same thing. Its seriously straight odd. We love it. Plus, who doesn't love a set of twins?!
We decided to do something together on our blogs that was twinish.
So please join us every Thursday as we share our most fabulous tips with all of you!

Today's Tip: Friendship--
How to be a good friend?
My tip for friendship and being a good friend goes a little something like this:
If you need a friend, you gotta be a friend
I like to think I've gotten wiser in my years and I've learned that the best way to be a good friend is to be yourself.
We change as we grow up and our outlook on life changes. Some friends will embrace those changes and love you for who you are and some won't understand why you've changed. I promise that if you are true to yourself and show people who you really are then your friends will always stick by you.
But remember: You gotta do the same.
Love the people around you and make sure they know you love them.
Happy Thursday!
Keepcalm.Carryon.




10 comments:

  1. Love this. It reminds me of that fortune cookie you got at Panda that one time about friendship. Such great advice!! I'm in love with twin tip thursdays!!! yay!
    And Ally Mullin, I love you, just wanted to make sure that you know that :) So so so SO happy we are friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my new favorite day is no longer wednesday it is now thursday. You are a wonderful friend and I really am blessed to have you in my life.
    Love You xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this!!

    by the way, thank you so much for your sweet comment. you have always been so kind to me! i am actually writing an "update" post as we speak, on my love life. haha! it will be going up tomorrow! i can't believe how long it has been since the last time i updated all of you. totally my fault.

    anyway, i hope you have a great rest of the day!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  4. ally! can we do a twins post with our old navy black rockstar pants and jersey shirts immediately? i love this post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy for you two!!! Lucky girls!! I agree with this line... If you need a friend, you gotta be a friend. Gwyneth Paltrow had an article on this about how we change and some friends don't stick around. Lovely tip! :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for good friends! I just spent the evening with one of my best friends. They're the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are the other twin! haha, I wish I had a twin sister! I'm following Kelsey so I want following you! thanks for sharing:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this! you two are darling!
    hooray for great friends!

    ReplyDelete