Sunday, April 17, 2011

Reality.

This post will be picture overkill. But it's been awhile.
 Haven't you missed me?

Vegas was great.
Really.
I would go back--tomorrow:)
Boysboysboys. Love them all.
Ryan {far left} got attacked by a dog.
When I say attacked. I mean: a dog sliced him down under.
It was hysterical. Still is actually.
I laughed as I typed it.
He was the butt of our jokes all week.
The Group.
and yes...I'm short.
We went to The Hoover Dam.
It was a dam sight.
Our "Dam" jokes didn't get old at all--at least not to us girls.

ohhh hey kelsey. I miss you.

I couldn't see because the sun was so bright.
Kara.Kelsey.Mariah
When I say the water was 45 degrees. Not kidding.
And yes, I got pushed in and fell in.
Mariah is NOT a fun tubing partner:)

When life gives you a mirror wall. You must take a group shot.

Say hello to Princess Perez.
Seriously, this picture kills me.
And he really is a princess.
Kelsey and I have a thing for matching. Its funny.
And people loveee twins.
We Whip Our Hair.

I'll be back tomorrow for some more blogging.
I've got plenty of time on my hands.
Just kidding {dad} a job is calling my name.

Keepcalm.Carryon

3 comments:

  1. so glad you're back! looks like vegas was so much fun. you deserve it! cant wait for more :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, time for a random story i'm sure you'll love. earlier tonight i just saw these pictures my friend adam was tagged in. lo and behold, i read your blog and here he is again!! r-r-raaandom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vacation pictures! looks like you had fun xx

    ReplyDelete