Sunday, May 1, 2011

Its Alright, Its okay.

I'm sitting on my bed and this cutie is brushing my hair all while telling me I need to get a
 haircut in the morning.
Thanks Maddie. I'm well aware of my split ends. 
{My baby sister, Maddie}
We were listening to this song and not talking.
Me typing, her brushing.
Once the song was over, she said...
"I like you, Ally."

I've just come to terms to not having a great old social life this summer, but I'm spending time with my family. Which was the soul purpose of coming home. To be with them.
So, I'm okay with it.

Happy Sunday!
KeepCalm.Carryon.

ps. I fell down the stairs today.
I'm in pain.

14 comments:

  1. your sister is too cute. she makes me wish i had siblings! :)

    i hope you had/are having a great weekend!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet moment. The ones you'll miss when you're gone - relish them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She s cute! :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little addition about falling down the stairs.
    I think that is my favorite part of this whole post just because it is so understated.
    You're my hero.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that song is awesome, it gives me the chills every time I hear it.
    And Ally, we still have a very awesome social life, I mean hello...we get to skype multiple times everyday. I love it so much. And I love your sister, I think she is just the cutest thing ever. And I love how she says my name. It's so precious.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sister is freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been the same way. :) My summer last year was spent mostly with family and will probably be the same this year since I'm spending a good chunk of it in AK with my sis and her fam. Your sister is adorable!! Sisters are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. just found your blog & love it!! your sister is too precious! i just looked through some of your older posts & saw where you posted that she has down syndrome..my little brother does too so i love reading about your sweet sister!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! I wish I had someone that would brush my hair AND tell me they like me at the same time! You're life=epic this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i miss maddie and i miss you. i also love that maddie really loves me. super cute post ally. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Family is the best. It is all we have at times. Love you Ally!
    p.s. I still MUST meet maddie

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh this tore strings in my heart a little. she loves you, and its so sweet because i remember being the younger sister and LOVING my older siblings, so i love that you are staying with her all summer. so sweet ally. miss you being up here!

    ReplyDelete