Yes. I lay in bed at night thinking of blogging. Normal, right?
I came to the conclusion that on Mondays, I'm going to post my favorite song at that moment. Usually when I hear a song, I become obsessed with it and play it over and over.
Like this one:
Love it.
The first time I heard it was on our road trip back from Vegas.
I've been crazy about it since.
Whats your favorite song these days?
&one day I'll stop talking about Vegas. Okay?
Pro's to being a college grad:
still being in my pjs at 9:26am.
watching Good Morning American&Regis&Kelly.
literally not having any plans today.
catching up on much needed sleep.
being home with my family.
Maddie legit calls me "Princess Ally"
Having time to do things that I love.
Being available to watch everything to do with The Royal Wedding.
Con's to being a college grad:
I miss my friends.
I miss my friends.
I miss my friends.
I miss my friends.
My parent's moved to New Jersey from Texas a year ago.
I'm living 25 minutes from NYC.
I'll be sure to document my adventures of the summer.
Because I plan on discovering NYC and having the time of my life.
Anyone been to NYC and gone to places that I need to go to?
I'll also be spending plenty of time on the Jersey Shore.
Here's to a great summer vacation!!
Keepcalm.Carryon
I'll also be spending plenty of time on the Jersey Shore.
Here's to a great summer vacation!!
Keepcalm.Carryon
This song is kind of depressing... I think you need to choose a more up beat one next monday.. Also. I forget to breathe when you aren't there.... basically I haven't taken a breath in a week.
ReplyDeleteI agree totally to your cons. I have been home sick for rexburg since the moment I left!! I miss you!!!!
ReplyDeleteit sounds like you've been experiencing a lot of new things! it sucks that you don't get to see your old school friends as much, but hey... that's what email/phones are for, right? :)
ReplyDeletethat is SO cool that you live 25 minutes away from NYC! i have always wanted to go there. you should definitely post about your adventures! i would love to hear about them!
XO,
SSDS