In the words of my 7 year old sister "I NEED IT!"
24K Gold Macbook Pro. I'll take it.
I'll also take a normal one.
oh and if you were wondering, yes..those are diamonds inside the apple.
yup.need it.
White IPhone 4. This month.
Can't wait.
Mainly because after listening to my dad brag all night about the advantages of his Iphone.
He also has been bragging about how he is in the newspaper today.
How come my dad is so popular?
Oh and he's not "bragging" he's stating facts. He is so not prideful.
yeahh...that was him talking. Not me.
Prideful.
But when I have this white iphone...I might become prideful too.
So in order to fill my closet with Gap&JCrew and have my gold macbook pro.
I'm gonna need one of these....
Yup. I'm on the job hunt.
So far is sucks. I just want to tell people to hire me and that I won't disappoint them.
Only you can't.
The real world isn't as appealing as it sounds--
but everything else in the world is so appealing.
Here's to working for the rest of my liffeeeeeeeee.
Also. William&Kate. New Obsession.
I can't get enough of those two.
I already have the DVR set to record everything. I repeat. Everything. To do with them.
keepcalm.carryon



did you know that even disney is doing a royal wedding week?
ReplyDeleteGold MacBook Pro?
ReplyDeleteI need one in my life.
I mean, I love my pink one, but a diamond-encrusted gold one is even better.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
ooh i have the iphone 4 but i like it in white too! but I ALWAYS have a case on my phone. mine right now looks like a cassette tape. real confusing to everyone who sees me talking on the phone. :)
ReplyDeletenice to hear from you ally!
and wait, disney is doing a royal wedding week? for REAL?!
ReplyDelete