Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday has come and is almost done.

I feel like today has flown by.
Wouldn't it be great if every Monday flew by?

The gym I recently joined has a movie room.
Watching a movie while running truly is great.
Listening to this song while running is also great.
Who doesn't love a great love song?
Starting tomorrow I'm giving up sugar and caffeine for one month.
I'm doing this with Kelsey. Wish us luck.
Because the minute I walk downstairs I will see...
Peeps.
{my favorite}
Jelly Beans.
Tootsie pops.
Peanut M&M's.

Okay. So I took a shower in my dads shower today.
I smell like a boy.
For realz. 
Keepcalm.Carryon

14 comments:

  1. Dude, what gym do you go to??? Because that sounds flippin' sweet.
    Giving up caffeine isn't so bad. I haven't had caffeine in 5 years.
    Giving up sugar -- I would cry.
    Good luck!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh man you girls are BRAVE. But good thing you are doing this AFTER you could enjoy the Easter Candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will last 2 weeks... Kelsey will go the whole time... any bets anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah thank you katie!!! and um i didn't know that this was the name of the song in vegas...now love it more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THAT SONG!!! One of my new favs! Good luck on the candy caffeine thing, Kelsey told me about that and told me to do it too. So i'm gonna join in with y'all and try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that song too. I have never hear it before. So thanks for sharing. However I do have a little secret. I told my husband if Chris Brown showed up at my door I would have to leave with him. There is something about him. He is my secret crush. Funny huh!! I miss you friend and I hope you are doing so good. You are going to ROCK the no sugar this month. You can do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart that song too...
    I guess I can run with that song on.
    I enjoyed reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh lord, i WANT to do it, but i can't! bahaha, i was just telling kelsey this!

    cute vlog, btw! :)

    i'm a new follower! Found you through kelsey! :)

    ReplyDelete

  9. Your blog is amazing! Love it!♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so wish I could do the no surgar things with you guys - but I am a total wimp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow that is rough but so awesome. Good luck my dear

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha freak you're cute! I love that song! And giving up sugar is a beast I don't like to mess with! good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That definitely is a catchy song!
    Wow, giving up sugar and caffeine definitely sounds impressive, I don't know if I could cope with that! Mind you, I have, unintentionally, managed to cut down on the amount of coffee that I drink, so maybe it might not be as hard as I think.
    I'll have to keep reading your blog to find out! :)

    ReplyDelete