Tonight was a movie called "Beyond the Blackboard"--about a teacher who taught homeless students.
Really great movie and based off a true story.
I just hope I'm able to inspire students when I start teaching.
So heres my lame excuse to a vlog.
Vlogs are so much better when you have people to do them with you--or just a more exciting life could help:)
{Sorry about my mixing up of words and my shifty eyes.}
And once you watch this video, these pictures will just make so much sense.
{Ryan,Dan,Kelsey,and I}
I know. My hair is looking fab.
Just remember I'm two hours ahead of them and they may have woken me up at 2am.
I loved it though.
Welcome to New Jersey.
Where we skin animals and shoot people.
Seriously. Every night when the news comes on it shows a video of somebody shootin somebody.
oh and Happy Easter.
I tried to give Maddie a peep today.
She licked it and said
"I don't like sugar"
{and she really doesn't}
more peeps for me:)
Keepcalm.Carryon
ps. Kelsey and I still like being twins.
Even if we are states apart.
But this time it will benefit YOU.
And it starts on Thursday.



Argh! That picture of the meat is kind of creepy! o.O
ReplyDeleteI love your vlog!! Love skype, it really does save lives!
ReplyDeletefirst of all...my dad started watching your vlog with me because he heard you say something about the Italian market...once you said something about the meat, he said...oh.i thought she was going to talk about the financial market...and then he left. hahah love your vlog and the post and you. i really miss you. xoxo
ReplyDeleteExcited to see what you and Kelsey have in mind- you two are SOOO creative and cute! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeletep.s. i wish i didn't like sugar.
ReplyDeleteYour shifty eyes freaked me out the entire time!
ReplyDeletehahha
Omgosh the Italian Market is so intense!! haah!
ReplyDeletehttp://alieinwonderland.blogspot.com/