Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Just poppin in REAL quick.

And I mean REAL quick because 29, 10 year olds are about to flood through my door. 
Halloween is tomorrow--which means I need to overdose on Advil before 8:25am tomorrow.

I've been putting off the blogging world for a long time...

I mean its almost November 1st. November is my Favorite.
Although I did have to scrap ice off my windshield last week
{wasn't happy about that}

All is well over here. Dan and I are busy doing school things. He graduates soon:)
He also helps me SO much with things in my classroom.
{I'll have to post pictures soon}

Really...theres no complaints. 
AND I'll be home in New Jersey in less than 3 weeks. Holla.
Can't wait for Thanksgiving.

Lets get the Halloween craze over.

Keepcalm.Carryon



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I don't have to deal with children tomorrow!! No Advil for me.

    ReplyDelete