Friday, September 14, 2012

Picture OVERload.

and when I say overload. I mean 24. 
all.from.my.iPhone.
&myhusbands. 

First Row: Parade of Homes. 
Second Row: Quality time with Baby K.
Third Row: My skirt and cell phone case. {out of control}, I asked for "a lemon" at a Chinese Restaurant and literally got a lemon, and we started crossfit. I've been sore for weeks. 

 Date night with my boo. My necklace was a birthday present from my boo as well.
Now, I have troubles wearing my "look-a-like".
We also went to this AMAZING pizza and gelato place in Salt Lake.
Settebello's. Go. Now. 
 Dan and I had the great idea to move and start school in the same week.
Rough.
But I LOVE my new home. 
First Row: Fall weather {lovinggg it} and school is my new life.
Second Row: My favorite boys, our refinished TV stand, and um...my beautiful kitchen island.
Third Row: Facetiming with Maddie, birthday cupcakes, and my second birthday present. Everyone needs a Clarisonic. Changed my life.

Thats been our lives for the past couple of weeks. We are finally get used to our different schedules and finding balance in our lives. Maybe I'll find balance in blogging and start that up again. We will see:).

Happy Weekend:)
Keepcalm.carryon. 

6 comments:

  1. Nice pics...
    Love the stack of boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I am such a fan of your picture overload. you should make every post like this:) I wanna see your pretty new house. It looks amazing and so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blog anymore...
    Way to be awesomerrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm... how did I just see this post 2+ weeks after it was posted? I need to stop slacking. Buuuut, it sounds like you've been having a fantastic start to fall. I am super jealous of your JCrew necklace! You picked the perfect color. :) And we are Clarisonic twins now! Well, kinda. Mine is green.

    I hope your new place is treating you well, and that you are having fun decorating. Be sure to hit up Pinterest for DIYs! There are a ton of great ones on there, like the Book Page Wreath and all the Ikea Hacks.

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these pictures just brightened my day!! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My only knowledge of cross fit is that you have to lift heavy boxes. Since you're moving, I think lifting heavy boxes totally counts as crossfit at home!

    ReplyDelete