Monday, November 5, 2012

Life.

Isn't life crazy? 
I mean this time change has really messed me up.
Though, I didn't mind driving to work with the sun up today.

Excuse the randomness that will be included in this post.
I've been laying on the couch watching TV for two hours. yes...two hours. and yes...I do have papers to grade. And that is just life. 


  • I made it through Halloween. It was quite crazy spending the day with crazy 10 and 11 year olds. 
  • Dan and I officially met with a financial planner. We are currently saving for retirement. Which semi freaks me out--but so very grown up of us. I'm thinking we actually won't be able to have babies...because they are very expensive:) 
  • In the next two weeks my students will have a sub for 4 days. Usually, I'm not a fan of subs...but I cannot wait. 
  • November 17th...Dan and I are boarding a plane to New Jersey. Which my parents haven't had power for 7 days---so lets hope that power gets turned on.
  • Dan and I did Crossfit for a month. I loved every moment of it---well I take that back. I complained everyday and I was sore for 30 days straight. But I loved it. Now going to the gym is hard. Why? I don't know. 
  • As much as I think we need a new president {#teammitt} I cannot handle any more presidential anything. The phone calls, the TV ads, for heaven sakes...the freaking emails. Tomorrow will be a great day. Don't forget to vote though. Its actually your duty as an American. So do it. 
  • My husband has class until 9. Ew. 
  • Oh and...being a teacher is hard.
I seriously do love my job. I love the children I teach. I love my coworkers---they are hilarious. But working with 10 and 11 year olds all day can really be tough. Luckily, my coworkers keep me sane. And my kids really do make me laugh. You should see them dancing to the DARE song. It makes me fall in love with my job when I want to pull my hair out {that's why you can hear that song blaring from my room at about 2:55 everyday:)}. 

Okay. My hubbys home and Revolution is on. Holla. Favorite show.
keepcalm.carryon 

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing a child practicum at the kennedy after school program and never have i been so exhausted in my whole life. I don't know how you teachers do it 5 days for 6+ hours. 3 hours twice a week is killing me...But they do say hilarious things or give you a hug/smile that make it all worth it.

    ReplyDelete