Monday, July 16, 2012

Life According to my Iphone

I may not blog much, but I do read blogs everyday. 
Today they actually saved my life. While waiting for my husband at the doctors, I was able to get caught up on my blog roll. Loved it. 
I then swore to myself that I would blog. So here I am.

Here is what I've been up to:
1. My sister--just over packed for a trip to the pool.
2. Sonic. I love me a Route 44 ice water. Best 27 cents ever spent.
3. Just me and my boo at the pool!
4. The Alpine Fire. A little too close to home. 
5. 4th of July FUN.
6. Firework! 

Oh and our wedding pictures are in. I'm currently in the process of going through them, but I have yet to finish! Will post some soon!

keepcalm.carryon

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to see some of your wedding pictures! This last one you included is such a teaser! :)

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete