Monday, June 25, 2012

4 Days.

I have 4 more days of school.
I felt like today was a little bit like "glorified babysitting."

....well we did play spoons, but I made cards that they had to match up percents, decimals, and fractions--so we did think a little bit today.

Tomorrow is a whole new day though. Full of otter pops and water day.

I can't wait for my summer to officially start!

Keepcalm.Carryon

8 comments:

  1. Let me know what email to send those prints to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Such a good feeling! SUMMER BREAKK! Seems a little late to be getting out of school? Too many snow days or...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! I want otter pops and water!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you! I abolutley love your blog :)

    xo,
    http://www.adashofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! this is in response to the comment you left on my blog. i got that suit from jcrew last summer, so i dont think they still have it! but jcrew has the best suits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And it is finally here! I don't know about you, but I felt like a million bucks walking out of school on Friday! Laying out, pool and lots of reading here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is exactly why Mr. A loves being a teacher so much! He likes to say that he became a teacher for his summers off, but I know that isn't true. Ha!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! That is SO exciting!!! I hope you have been having a GREAT summer off :)

    ReplyDelete