Planning a wedding is crazy.
The weeks following being married are ever crazier.
After being out of town for 12 days, I'm happy to start my new life, with my husband.
Being married has been an easy adjustment, so far.
Well Dan...after living alone for 3 months...is beginning to adjust with having a girl roommate:)
Here's some pictures from our wedding day:)
Everything went EXACTLY how we wanted it.
We're both from Texas, but opted to get married in Utah, so our closest friends could celebrate with us.
We wanted our day to be full of love.
That's exactly what it ended up being.
These two are some of my favorites. Those gold doors. LOVE. We got married in the Draper Temple and let me tell you...everything was beautiful. Hands down---BEAUTIFUL.
I wanted our day to be full of laughter with our friends and family.
I love how happy Dan and all his best friends look.
I love that man in gray, but every guy in this picture is dear to my heart. They are all great friends of Dan's and they are all friends of mine. Plus one of then is my brother in law and he is just great:)
Yes. Every girl in this picture is my best friend AND 5 came from DIFFERENT STATES. How I LOVE them. It meant so much that they took off of work for days and celebrated with me. They set my reception up and put together every detail that I wanted. I cannot thank them enough. Did I mention that they are all BEAUTIFUL?! :)
{ps....thanks Alex for the Dr. Pepper. You and Ben saved me}
I had burlap table runners and used mason jars as my center pieces and for my drinking cups.
My colors were yellow and gray with light pinks mixed in. My sign in book was probably my favorite--I had my mom cut fabric squares and everyone signed one. She is currently making it into a quilt for me. {made with my wedding colors}
We are so happy. Now I just have to complete the next 8 days of school. Send my little 5th graders off to summer--then its all relaxing and tanning by the pool:) I will be blogging more. PROMISE.
Keepcalm.Carryon
My photographer was a great friends of mine: Rachel Taylor.
To see more photo's go to her blog Rachel Taylor Photography







Very pretty & the most important part is that you are happy! Enjoy summer...pool lounging is what I have been doing everyday! HA HA
ReplyDeletehow beautiful!! i am so happy for you. i love all the pictures and going to look at more now :) you guys are seriously so cute!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Congrats! It looks like it was a beautiful day! Hope you are having a blast!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous day!! Best wishes to you as you begin your lives together. :)
ReplyDeletePS- I went to the Draper temple once- GLORIOUS. It's so pretty and the views from it are beautiful.
Wow! Your wedding looks so incredible and stylish! I love the burlap and the bridesmaids outfits and your dress! You are so gorgeous!
ReplyDelete<3Chelsea Elizabeth
Beautiful! I love your dress and your bridesmaids all look so cute, too! :) Congratulations! <3
ReplyDeleteThese pictures make me so happy! I'm glad you're enjoying being a married woman. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts, as I promised myself as well to be on Blogger more. :)
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with the rest of the school year!
XO,
SSDS