Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I've been meaning to...

Honestly.
I've been meaning to blog.
Instead I've been wedding crafting.
Ya'll I'm getting MARRIED in 16 days!!!!!!!!
Where has the time gone?!!
I think I would be really nervous, but I'm so busy teaching that I don't even think about it.
Well I do, but I'm busy. So it helps.

Anyways, in my last post I talked about something that happened to me that made me very very very happy. I couldn't announce it at that moment because I had a few people I had to talk to first, but I just want to announce that.....

I will be teaching 5th grade at this beautiful school next year!!!!!
I student taught here in 5th grade and LOVE the team.
We remained friends and now we will be teaching together!
I cannot wait until August 21st:)

I'm teaching 5th grade right now at a great school with great people:). I'm so lucky to have a job that I truly love. 

Well...off to teach:)
Have a great day!!

Keepcalm.carryon 

5 comments:

  1. Oh yay, congrats!!! I have been on a blog hiatus and had no clue you were engaged. Be sure to post tons of wedding pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so happy for you that you landed a teaching spot. We still have our fingers crossed for Mr. A.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, girl!! I'm sooo excited for all the super cool things coming in your future!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Your wedding is coming up SO SOON! Like 4 days? YAY! AND congrats on the 5th grade job, that is SO fun! Good luck with everything, lots of fun changes coming your way! :)

    ReplyDelete