Today we moved Dan out of his house into our {new} house.
We decided to do this pretty early this morning.
Therefore, naturally I opted to wear my yogas and a sweatshirt.
And I possibly have a very dirty messy bun on the top of my head.
Somehow...I've found myself on campus with Dan. Well he's in class and I'm plopped on some extremely comfy chair in the library blogging.
I'm semi embarrassed of my attire.
But not really.....
hahhaa.
Two things:
1. Never get a Turkey Tom from Jimmy Johns.
{Always get the tuna. It does not disappoint}
2. It snowed wayyyyyy too much here in Utah last night.
& anotherrrrr storm is making it's way.
March. Please be good to us.
Keepcalm.Carryon
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf I haven't said this already, congratulations on the house! And it's snowing in Washington too. Spring needs to get here ASAP!
ReplyDeleteXO,
SSDS
yay for the house! and no shame in sweats and a bun pretty sure thats what i wore to the lib tonight! hehe ..
ReplyDeletexoxo
always, always stick with the tuna. worth every calorie. and i'll take some march snow any day over a march tornado siren.
ReplyDeleteI always loved running into you at Walmart in Rexburg with the yogas and bun on... favorite Ally ALWAYS
ReplyDelete