Thursday, March 1, 2012

{Asparagus}

If you know me personally, you know that asparagus are my favorite.
I could eat them with every dinner. I just love love love them.
When I included these babies in my dinner---I usually just throw them in some water and let them boil.
Well tonight I decided to follow this recipe. I will never boil my asparagus again.
Meghan, Dan, and Baby Kingston loved them as well. 
So. Try them. Your taste buds with love you and they are easy.easy.easy!

Keepcalm.Carryon.

5 comments:

  1. Olive oil, salt & pepper in the oven is the ONLY way to cook them up! I have never even thought to boil it. Ha ha. How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was rude. Think before you post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's how i cook asparagus! i usually use rosemary and garlic salt on them and they are so freakin good! i do it with sliced carrots and green beans too. mmmmm. who thought veggies could be so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is how I cook it! It is really good grilled too. Kenny calls it "Vegetable Candy"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm I hate this stuff. Makes me gag!

    ReplyDelete