Tuesday, February 7, 2012

{Whops.Turning into a Wedding Blog}

Joking. Really. 
I just got a text from my good ol bff {Katie} saying that I need to blog.
So...I'm heeding to her word.

My life has been pretty boring though.
I wake up early. Teach 3rd grade {part time}. Hang out with Dan.
In the middle of that, we try to plan our wedding.
Which speaking of, we set a date and a state.
We will be wed on June 1, 2012 in the Draper Utah Temple.
This was so far the hardest thing to do. You have to consider families and friends.
I mean...I'm thinking eloping in Vegas...{it's always an option}
Oh, and I have a dress and a wedding venue. 
So things are looking good. 

Here's a little wedding inspiration that may make it's way into our pretty wedding day festivities. 
Hello. Yellow. 

I promise next time I blog it will have nothing to do with wedding stuff.
Well actually..I'll try my best.

Keepcalm.Carryon

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for heeding to my word. Love the DATE! (may just have been put on the calendar). Love the hair idea!! that will look bomb.com. The jars with the cut lemons... holy freak LOVE IT!
    I can't wait to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not gonna lie, I love the burlap/mason jar rusticness. And I totally almost did that lemon thing. It looks sooo good. DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! Too bad I'll be out of the country, or I would offer to do your flowers at a less expensive rate! Your wedding is going to be so pretty! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I wish my life were as exciting as yours. Haha! I actually don't mind hearing about wedding stuff. I'm glad you and Dan got a "date and state" (love that!) figured out, and that you got a dress! I'm guessing your accent color is going to be yellow? Gorgeous. :)

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be a beautiful wedding! We are sorry it won't be in Texas but I completely understand.. Wedding+Jun+Texas=Hot sweaty bride!We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ally! What happened to Texas? We are your TRUE people!! We love you MORE!! Or at least we did before you chose another state to get married in.....REALLY?! Just Kidding!! We will just miss you in Utah though, we will be heading up that way June 27. I hope it's the wedding of your dreams!

    ReplyDelete