Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{A Little Update}

Happy belated Valentine's Day!
I hope your day was full of love. I started off my day with a box full of chocolates, a dozen roses, 
and threatening 8 year olds that I would send them back to 1st grade.

I've been lucky enough to of been showered with gifts since Saturday
{Heart JCrew Phone case, don't mind if I do}
Dan really went over and beyond for our First Valentines.
Actually, last year for Valentines, Kelsey and I made his apartment breakfast for dinner.
It was really the first time Dan and I really had a conversation---of which I told him his favorite ice cream  was "freaky"---he loved me from that moment. 

My sister and her husband jetted off on a cruise this week.
L.U.C.K.Y
But they left me this little cutie
So Dan and I have been playing mom and dad all week. It's been fun, but we will be waiting to bring children into the world. This girl just still needs her beauty rest. 
I will admit though, no matter how many times he whines at night time, his little laugh just melts your heart into pieces.
Plus he's oddly obsessed with Dan, which really is adorable.

Keepcalm.Carryon

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love that you are being mom right now. You two are going to have a honeymoon baby for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest and say that I was super excited to see you updated. Haha!

    And I'm glad to hear you were spoiled on Valentine's Day! Because that's what you deserve! :)

    XO,
    SSDS

    P.S. You should enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete