Goal for 2012: Be more of a constant blogger.
I'm talking making 2-3 posts a week.
And that hasn't happened since this like June.
Here's to a New Year:)
The past month has been a tough one--emotionally and physically.
Breaking my pelvis has got to be one of the hardest things that I think I will ever go through. Sure, there will be other trials that come along, but this one will take the cake.
Update on my pelvis? I started walking this week! By no means do I walk normal and I can't walk for long distance, but I CAN WALK!
There were multiple days in December that I would honestly think that I would never walk again. Oh also, I took a bubble bath this morning. I missed being able to just sit in a hot bath. {first time I tried this, I almost passed out--this is a big deal}
I've been lucky enough to be home with my parents since December 20th. I fly back to Utah on Tuesday and then have a doctors appointment to get x-rays--then I'll really know how my pelvis is doing. Personally, I've come leaps and bounds since my accident. I'm ready to be healthy again!
I'd thought I'd update you on my life through my Instagram photos:
1. View of NYC from across the Hudson.
2. Dan and I decided to go visit the Cake Boss Bakery. We were so close to NYC we couldn't pass it up. Picture me in a wheelchair at Time Square. So fun.
3. New Years Eve
4. Dan and I bee boppin around:)
5. Tulips. One of my favorite flowers.
6. I can't ever keep my feet warm if the weather is below 40 degrees.
Keepcalm.Carryon.


hooray for a new year! a healthy, happy year! not that I've ever even come close to breaking my pelvis, but when I was pregnant and carrying my baby really low, I had intense pain where my ligaments were stretching in my pelvis...so I can empathize a little bit with you! merrrrrr! hope you continue to recover and are back running around soon! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI am soooo ready for you to come home! You two look like you a had a ton of fun together. Awesome pictures of New York. Can't wait to see you. I go right by your house on my way too and from school.
ReplyDeletep.s you need to blog everyday... 2-3 times a week is not enough
I LOVEEEE your new blog layout.
ReplyDeleteI love you.
I love your pictures.
YOu and Dan are such a cute couple.
I can't help but be amazed at how far y'all have come in just one year...crazy huh?! Like so crazy in a amazing way.
I love it when you blog. It's the best. I am SO glad you are doing so much better. AHHH love it.
Ooh! I'm back too! Though, I didn't even have a good reason to be gone. I am sooo excited to hear you're walking again though!! And you guys are just too cute. =]
ReplyDelete