Aahh hair decisions are so big! I had hair a little bit longer than yours had it for years an last year got it chopped to a long bob I did love it but now miss my long locks! Good luck!
I can't stand nasty ends. I try to go every 8-10 weeks just because it bugs me so much when I look down to see all of these split ends sticking out from my head. Ughghghhhhhh. Post pictures when you get it cut!
Aahh hair decisions are so big!
ReplyDeleteI had hair a little bit longer than yours had it for years an last year got it chopped to a long bob I did love it but now miss my long locks!
Good luck!
Abigail x
I want to chop mine, too! I'm just way too scared!!! Good luck Thursday; Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteI can't stand nasty ends. I try to go every 8-10 weeks just because it bugs me so much when I look down to see all of these split ends sticking out from my head. Ughghghhhhhh. Post pictures when you get it cut!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeletepost a billion pictures! i can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Yay for being bold. You better post a picture of your fabulous new hair!
ReplyDeleteXO,
SSDS
P.S. Your new banner = gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteooo yay! i can't wait. you will look so dang cute with short hair :)
ReplyDeleteps i tagged you girlie.
xoxo
Ally! You should post a picture of your new haircut! Or just make a post. I miss reading your entries!
ReplyDeleteXO,
SSDS
I cut my hair in December. I had split ends too. It's SO much better now.
ReplyDelete