Well Christmas has come and gone! I hope Santa has treated all of you well:) he sure did treat me great!
I flew to my parents in New Jersey to spend the holidays here and to finish up my recovery process at home. Doing much better, but still not walking.
I've been keeping myself busy with my dad's Christmas present (appleTV), wearing matching pjs with my sisters, eating toffee, and spending quality time with my family! Dan flys in tomorrow! I'm so excited! Anyways, I'll be back next year:) I truly hope you all ring in the new year with people you love.
Also. NieNie commented on my blog. Love my life!
Keepcalm.carryon





You have such a lovely family! And you got an AppleTV? Oh my gosh! That is so cool! I'm glad you have something to keep you occupied while you get better!
ReplyDeleteHave a good new years, Ally!
XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
I am so glad that you were able to go home and that you are feeling better. I have really been thinking about you. Keep the updates coming.
ReplyDeleteglad you're having a fabulous time at home girl!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Hehehe too cool that you got a comment from a "famous blogger" :P
ReplyDeletehahaa nie nie's "unmentionables." i love her. and i am so jealous you met her! you can pretty much call yourself famous now, since she commented on your blog!
ReplyDeleteokay um HI NIE NIE COMMENTED ON YouR blog. How did she know you had a blog? how did this happen? A. you met her. B. she found you and said something. obviously I'm jealous. Obviously i love her. okay. I'm done now. but that is AWESOME!
ReplyDelete-C
Lovely Little Rants