Well blogging seems to be harder than I thought.
Which got me to thinking why I blog?
I use to have this one main purpose of blogging {Be A Famous Blogger}.
That has since changed.
I blog for me.
I blog for my future.
I blog for my family.
Through blogging I have met some amazing people.
Some I've gotten to know personally.
Some I'm planning on getting to know {SWDS} personally.
I {love} blogging. It's my journal. It's how I express myself.
I just need to really set time apart in my {oh so bust life--joking} to blog.
With that being said. I will post pictures of my hair. Promise. I just need to take some.
I'm currently in a huge green sweatshirt with a crazy bun on the top of my head. So no pictures today.
Tomorrow? Possible. I'm going to just aim for Friday though.
Quick update. Since getting back to Utah I have been a busy bee. Well mainly I spend all my time with Dan {blog nickname ideas?}. It's been really great to actually live in the same city. Did you know that we have been in a long distance relationship since JULY? Gross, right? Anyways, we're together and happy:). My pelvis is also doing well, if you even wanted to know. I feel like I've turned my blog into some sort of healing my pelvis blog. Oh well. That's just life right now. I have to do some physical therapy, but I should be completely normal in February. Word to the wise: Don't break your pelvis. Unless you like to have people shower you, then feel free.
Things I've noted while writing this post:
Take more pictures.
Blogs are much more interesting to read with pictures.
I'm on it.
Believe me.
Keepcalm.Carryon
Aww, I like this post. One of my new years blogging goals is to get to more bloggers personally too! cause you never know when you're gonna need a couch to sleep on in all these fabulous places, right? Just kidding, haha.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Mugdha, I like this post too. :) I'm glad you're blogging for you, that your injuries are healing, and that you were finally able to get your hair cut! And thank you for the shout out! One day we'll have a meet up. Till then, I'm countin' down the days! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd most importantly, I AM SO GLAD YOU AND DAN ARE FINALLY IN THE SAME CITY! I probably live about 30-40 minutes away from my boyfriend, and have trouble with that sometimes. I can't even imagine being in different states. Props to ya, girl!
XO,
SSDS
I want pictures.
ReplyDeleteNeed to see the hair
Need to see you
Dan blog name=no idea, nothing clever coming.
What about your long term sub job?
Thank you for blogging.
So glad you are happy and healing.
ReplyDelete