Thursday, December 1, 2011

woof.

I've been in a little bit of a blogging funk lately. I just don't feel like I really have a purpose to blog.
I love to blog though, it's been an outlet for me to share things that I love.
I really haven't wanted to get personal on my blog lately, even though I have before. I still don't want to spill all my personal thoughts and feelings into one blog post.

But today was suppose to be a great day. I was expecting phones calls that just never came.
I realize that "everything happens for a reason" 
but when I think or hear that phrase all I wanna say is "bull sh.." For real.
So for now I want to be sad, but I know things will work out the way they are suppose to.
I really do know that. 



Nothing a diet coke and some quotes can't fix:)
Keepcalm.Carryon

7 comments:

  1. Girl... The phone call when still come. But it might be another one, another day. Here is my quote for you. 'Sometimes a good thing has to come and end for a greater thing to come along' Darcy Johnson.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything still works out! If it is for a job, you are in the motherland! Utah needs teachers, so keep applying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad it's been a disappointing day Ally. :( But even in the midst of it all you manage to "keep calm" and "carry on." Touché for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1: why was i not following you until now?!
    #2: i know how you feel. although i'm totally that annoying person that tells other people "everything happens for a reason." But can't stand hearing it when it's about me : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life sucks sometimes, but it makes us appreciate when it doesn't suck that much more. I hope everything that is bothering you goes away soon. Take care. P.S...remember how you are officially done with school?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ally!

    I hope things are ok, if they're not, they will be. :) It's completely acceptable to feel upset when things don't turn out your way. Because like the quote you posted said, it will all work out sooner or later.

    If you're in need of some inspiration, go on Pinterest! That always works for me. You should search "crayon art". You'll find something amazing. I promise!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ally. Just remember Pres. Clarks amazing advice to you that one fhe we had with him. And never forget D&C 84:88. It'll all work out fo sho. You know it will. And remember what the word "legions" means :)
    i love you

    ReplyDelete