The time has come for a new hair style.
I've had the same long hair look for too long.
I need a change.
It's possible that my sister just got her hair cut and now I'm itching for mine to be done.
So here's the deal, I just don't know what I want?
Long bob?
Keep my hair long, but add in some layers?
Get a little trim and call it good?
My hair is at a length that I could really do anything.
It's decision time.
Keepcalm.Carryon.



I like #3! You wouldn't have to commit to a full on chop but I think it would be a change from the long hair. I've been contemplating doing the SAME thing the past month or so...I just can't get myself to cut it all off! But I totally need a change, so I know how you feel!
ReplyDeleteFunny you should blog about this. I feel te SAME Way about my hair!Time to get a cut. I like numbers 2 and 3!!!
ReplyDeleteAlly!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I wish I had the guts to cut my hair short. Unless you are really good at dealing with sudden change, I think you should start with a long bob, and work your way up from there. :) That's what I'd do.
Keep us posted on what you end up doing!
XO,
SSDS
Long Bob for sure!!!! I die every time I think about your hair that first Winter we met. I would cut my hair right now if I could get my hair to look like yours did. You totally pull off the short look!!!
ReplyDeletelooove the long bob! But I guess it depends on your hair texture and things of that nature too.
ReplyDelete