Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Who Knew?

Who knew that this app could actually save lives?
When my sister found out about my accident she had NO idea where I was.
Thanks to Find My Friends Dan was able to find my location which helped them find where I actually was.

Therefore, Find my Friends saves lives AND {Ruin's Marriages}.
Also...if you were wondering my beautiful white IPhone came out with not a scratch. 
If you have an IPhone, but don't have a case. I recommend getting one. My case saved my phone.

I debated if I was going to post these photos.
They make me sick to my stomach. I didn't take them. I didn't nor will I see my car in person, but from what I've been told, the pictures don't do justice
RIP Sally. You've been good to me.

Keepcalm.Carryon.

8 comments:

  1. Lots of great memories with Sally! She was a good car. She even saved your life for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! your poor car! I am glad you iPhone is at least safe and that you are okay. Accidents are not fun!

    But what is fun is your post below about upsexy, I was cracking up. That is good stuff.

    I'm a new follower, would love for you to drop by my blog sometime and follow if you're interested!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. Ally! No idea a car could get that smushed. So glad you are okay and I am getting that phone app! Still in my prayers & heart. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! I'm so glad your okay!
    poor sally :/
    my father has this app and I didn't realize it! I got a txt from him one night that said "does it creep you out that I know your in Walmart?"

    Sooo adding to your quote, "saves lives, ruin's marriages, backs up parents..."

    But again so happy your okay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH, SO SCARY!!! So glad you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ally, I am so glad you are ok! I had no idea! That's what I get for not checking my blog for a week!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete