Since I've been in bed since Friday night. Literally. I've had a lot of time on my hands.
I'm always up to date on all social media. Seriously.
So if you all could blog more during the day to keep me entertained that would be wonderful.
Anyways, I saw this on {Pinterest} and laughed.
It's hysterical.
Then I saw {Raven} try it out.
Also Raven...I know you have kids, but you're blog is funny. If you could maybe blog more/do some vlogs for me while I'm resting my pelvis. That would be wonderful:) Thanks.
Since I tend to think I'm funny. I gave it a shot on Dan.
Worked like a charm.
1st time.
I was dying laughing.
{I was also in dying pain because laughing hurts}
And due to the fact that I have fully caught up on all social media. I was one of the first to catch wind that BYU-Idaho is banning Skinny Jeans. I recently cried in the hospital when my favorite pair of skinny jeans got cut off me, so this is very close to my heart. Thank goodness I graduated. And No, I'm not kidding about the crying part. My heart rate started racing and the doctors had to come calm me down because the machines were going crazy. #TrueStory
Thank you all for your sweet comments on my blog and facebook page. I'm still in the healing process and in massive amounts of pain, but I will keep you all informed on my recovery.
Keepcalm.Carryon

Oh my gosh. This is hilarious! I'm going to try it... right now!
ReplyDeleteBTW... who bans skinny jeans? They are a way of life!
XO,
SSDS
Wait... They're BANNING skinny jeans?? Where did you see that?
ReplyDeleteLOL!! I will definitely try to do more vlogs and write funny content just for you while you rest dear ;)
ReplyDeleteand I love this. "nothing much, just watching gossip girl." hahahah!!! GOSH this stuff is hilarious!!
also, I just caught up and soooooo sorry to hear about your accident! I couldn't imagine breaking my pelvis! How long will you have to be on rest patrol? Glad that nothing more serious happened! Someone up above was definitely looking out for you!
Holy Shizznipss! They are banning skinny jeans. I mean.. WTH? I feel like that in unnecessary. It is going to piss ever more people off and fill the campus with more rebels and sweet spirits..... glad I am not there anymore...
ReplyDeleteI have seen this around and think it is hilarious :) too funny!
ReplyDeleteRead the emails from the 2 Vice Presidents of the university:
ReplyDeletehttp://gawker.com/5865693/mormon-college-bans-skinny-jeans
Read the emails from the 2 Vice Presidents of the university:
ReplyDeletehttp://gawker.com/5865693/mormon-college-bans-skinny-jeans
Ok... hilarious!! I totally need to try this on my husband!
ReplyDeleteAnd seriously? Why in the heck would the ban skinny jeans?
I'm totally doing that to my husband! And they're seriously banning skinny jeans?! What in the world?!
ReplyDeletehahahahaha that is funny!! and love that it worked when you tried it!!
ReplyDeletesorry you lost your favorite skinny jeans...that is a bummer! but i hope you get to feeling better SOON!
I've heard they aren't banning them just cracking down a little. They might say something to you at the testing center about how tight your jeans are. I think it's also to keep girls from wearing jeggings to school. But at the testing center there was a sign that said "Skinny jeans are not a style" I don't even know how they can make that claim.
ReplyDeleteally you should probably blog more. because you're hilarious. okbye!
ReplyDeleteSkinny Jeans are still allowed...I checked on it today.
ReplyDeleteI love this post! The upsexy thing is cracking me up, no matter how many times I see it! I'm a new follower :) I'd love for you to stop by my blog some time and say hi (and follow back if you're interested).
ReplyDeleteSarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com