Thursday, December 8, 2011

Shocking. I know.

I realize that I have blogged more this week then I have since August. It's shocking.
I'm on bed rest though.
For 2-4 more weeks.
Yikes.
I need visitors. 

I got this video from my good friend, Mari Michelle's, blog. It's crazy.
It really makes you think.
I'm currently making my sister watch it in the other room and she keeps saying
"Whoa"
Enjoy:)
Keepcalm.Carryon

5 comments:

  1. oh you poor thing on bed rest! I will post more often so you have stuff to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've seen that video before. I kind of don't like it. Kinda scares me... haha!

    I'm so glad you are doing well and have time to rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hey... blogging is the perfect way to pass time :)
    But seriously? I'm so sorry you'll be down for SO long! I hope you heal faster than they're saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear,
    It would be a pleasure and a great help for me if you could answer my blogger-interview about the relation of fashion, blogs and journalism for my MA-thesis. It's anonym, but you can also name your blog if you like!
    It is to find on my blog!

    Thank you in forward,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, all that trivia is amazing, and kind of mindboggling! :O

    ReplyDelete