Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend Update

My weekend was pretty eventful--even though I can't really do anything.
Here's a little update on what went down:
1. I went to the doctor. 4 weeks of bed rest. Gave me real great pain pills.
2. Adventured to Target and I get to ride in their power wheel chairs. 
Believe me when I say that those things can make really sharp turns.
3. Dan surprised me! 
He had told me that he was able to finish all his finals by Friday {a whole week early} but he got here Thursday night. It made my whole entire week. No joke he takes the best care of me.
4. I almost passed out in the shower. 
Thankfully my sister did all the necessary things to prevent me from actually passing out. 
Good thing we are really close. That's all I have to say about that.
5. I was pushed all around the mall.
Shopping in a wheel chair is the way to shop people.
6. Dan painted my nails. He actually did a really great job! 
7. Alex and Ben came by to visit and brought a diet coke. Alex knows how to make me happy:)
8.  Ashely Spivey from the Bachelor TWEETED ME BACK. No joke made my day!

Thank you ALL so much for leaving me sweet comments about my healing process. I have felt so much love lately. I know things will get better and I'm doing much better then I was at this time last week. It will be a very long process which gets me down at times. I mean for heavens sakes I just want to be able to put my own underwear on:). I know I'll be walking and back to my normal self in the next month. I'm just so thankful for the love and support I have. My family and friends have been there for me every step of the way and I cannot thank them enough. 
I love you all so much. 

I hope you all had a great weekend. Happy Monday:)
Keepcalm.Carryon

8 comments:

  1. Hang in there!! I'm so glad you have fantastic people to take care of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better. When my Mom was sick, she rode around in the Target power cart. Those things are dangerous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to ride in one of those powered chairs at a store but figure that's totally inappropriate since I don't need it. Darn... Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your feeling better sounds like youve had a rough time hopefully u'll be back to yourself soon!
    An he did a great job with your nails!
    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, I'm now following.

    Abigail x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know I figured it out. The reason you are on bed rest is because you are going to become famous. Straight up, people are going to know you....
    don't forget that i brought you peanut butter m&m's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! The scooter wheelchairs at Target are the best! I'm glad you are getting a chance to get out of the house!

    I'm jealous of your boyfriend's nail painting skills! They are pretty darn good!

    Oh, and I thought I'd let you know that I'm having a lot of fun reading all of your posts!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete