My dad complained about my lack of blogging.
So, here I am. Stopping by.
Hopefully I'll be back soon, these 2 weeks apart are kinda rough.
Here's what I've been up to and a few of my favorite things as of the moment.
I mean it could change the next moment I log onto Pinterest.
If you have netflicks watch this show. So Freaking good.
I'm not even kidding.
Since Saturday night I've watched the first 2 seasons.
Maybe I shouldn't admit how much of a loser I am.
Whops.
{and yes. Whops is spelled like that for a reason. I know the correct spelling is "Whoops"}
Also, if you live in Utah. Come borrow from me.
I maybe went on a little pinning craze today.
I love pinterest. I just don't get on it everyday, ya know?
Social Media hasn't been my first priority lately. Forgive?
Actually I love Twitting/Tweeting....follow me? AllyLMullin.
Anyways...
These cups. LOVE. Will do them.
Everyone. Saaveee your mason jars. For me.
Thanks.
This is funny.
I teach 5th grade and I have a few students that would totally say
"That's what she said."
I know it. I also know I would die laughing. I would never be able to keep a straight face.
Never.
And this has been on repeat for the last 2 days. Love it.
See ya soon. Promise.
Keepcalm.Carryon



oh my heck. i am dying laughing.
ReplyDeleteLOL! that detention notice is hilarious! Witty kid! I think I would have fallen over laughing too!
ReplyDeleteAt first I thought you had taken this photo of something you gave to a child in your class, then I realised that wasn't your name, and that you probably wouldn't post someone's whole name online! LOL!
ally i love that you love damages! such a goooood show! super addictive. and glenn close acting is phenomenal.
ReplyDeletebest song ever...
ReplyDeletei say 'that's what she said' in my head all day long!
detention? harsh!
First off, I think that detention slip is HILARIOUS!
ReplyDeleteI went on a pinterest spree yesterday too, and even made a post with a bunch of pictures from it. It is SO addicting! What keywords do you usually use?
Glad to have you back! I've missed you blogging too!
XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
P.S. I totally say "whops" too!!
ReplyDelete